1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As an apprentice my role varies daily in relation to the tasks required to carry out.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
during this apprenticeship I have learnt a lot of relevant skills to aircraft and construction, as well as maths and theory of flight.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy this apprenticeship
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
has a clear structure and a varied learning style
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because I have enjoyed it and learned from this experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
look at the website for when applying
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!