1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Distribution and plant maintenence technician.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt the basics and fundamentals.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Organised with a few exceptions
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Could be improved somewhat
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All the support you could want.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
All costs covered.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lot of activities
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Teamwork is key for this position.
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!