1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Distribution and Plant and involves we working with substations and maintaining power throughout the railway
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Loads of life and work skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much enjoy the programme
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
Feel like the CEO because I'm made that special
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Loads of Support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much support as I require to excel
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well paid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Loads of chances to increase productivity and intelligence
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Be yourself and show a positive attitude
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!