1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working the shop floor, availability, date checks and quality checks, cash handling, inventory & day to day running of shop floor.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Cash handling, management skills, orders
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Future goals e.g promotion to deputy or assistant manager. Different day to day tasks
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
They care about there apprentices and invest a lot of time into them and make sure they get relevant training.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Tutor comes every month this is a reasonable amount of time to manage your work rota as well as coursework.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not much, just get monthly visits. Says will help if necessary but haven't required anything specific.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
If in doubt about anything I ask member of team for help and they are always happy to help me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Fine, would prefer more hours as salary is quite low.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Always tired on days off usually go out shopping
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good pay, good future development, fast paced working environment, invest in apprentices.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Very fast paced environment can be stressful at times but worth it in the long run. Best to get on top of coursework early so can relax more.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!