1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Office based Day to Day I use Excell and CAD softwares
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Computer Aided Design
All new workshop skills such as welding milling turning etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it because the NVQ work is very interesting and the college work is taught by people who have been in the trade, they are not just teachers with no experience.
4. How valued do you feel by Rolls-Royce?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At the start it was very poor, but they have recently had a restructure and now it is very good - I am very satisfied.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot - they are very helpful.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Yes I think so.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes they have their own gym and leisure centre to relax at - it is very good.
9a. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to learn a lot of great skills at.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce? *
Make yourself stand out when on the assessment day.
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!