1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed upon existing skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was a very structured programme.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Always provided me with support when I needed it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The apprentice salary wasn't great for myself as I had a house, car, and family to support and pay for. I did struggle and nearly quick a few times due to my financial responsibilities.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not many that I have been made aware of.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Yes BAE Systems is a great company to work for, but I would only recommend the apprenticeship to young individuals who have just finished school or college.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Research and get to know the business, so you have a good understanding of what is current, good to know for interview.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!