1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently in operations dealing with reporting major shareholder forms to regulators
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot in excel and how the investment world works
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have a lot of fun with the programme and enjoy the challenges that come daily
4. How valued do you feel by Fidelity International?
I feel like I am a valued member of the team I am in and can see how we contribute to the organisation
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is well structured and is well organised as it has been running for 7 years
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have received a lot of support in my first year. However now I have finished my exams I have not had much support since
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from Fidelity. They have put me on many course for my exam preparation and improving my excel skills.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My Salary Package is very good and helps me save towards my first house
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The experience of networking as brought many events outside of work. From meetings with brokers to running for charity
9a. Would you recommend Fidelity International to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I think it is a great opportunity and is a step into asset management
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fidelity International? *
Ask as many questions as you can as someone is always willing to answer them
More from Fidelity InternationalMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!