Commissioning Engineer at BAE Systems

Barrow-in-Furness

8.4/10

On a day to day basis my role requires me to be on stand to ensure the saftey of personal working onboard live systems.

I have learnt mant new skills during my apprenticeship in both mechanial and electrical aspects, skills thats can be futher expanded on and used.

I highly enjoy the apprenticeship programme. I would recommmed my apprenticeship progrome to other people.

4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?

I feel a valved person within the company BAE Systems. I feel valued with been given roles which require responsibily and trusted.

The Apprenticeship programme is structured well, some aspects could be approved to be more suited to job role specific.

I recive good support from my training provider and all questions can be anwnsered. Extra support is offered if it is needed.

I recieve as much support as requiered from my employer with no issues. all issues are resolved quickly.

It meets my costs sufficently and pay rises are a good lift every 6 months.

The are oppurtunintities to help in the local community and engineering projects to assit with.

9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *

Its a good compnay to start a long career with, with possibliltys to higher education.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *

To further there career as long as possible and take all oppurtunities they are presented with.