1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis my role requires me to be on stand to ensure the saftey of personal working onboard live systems.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt mant new skills during my apprenticeship in both mechanial and electrical aspects, skills thats can be futher expanded on and used.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I highly enjoy the apprenticeship programme. I would recommmed my apprenticeship progrome to other people.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel a valved person within the company BAE Systems. I feel valued with been given roles which require responsibily and trusted.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The Apprenticeship programme is structured well, some aspects could be approved to be more suited to job role specific.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recive good support from my training provider and all questions can be anwnsered. Extra support is offered if it is needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve as much support as requiered from my employer with no issues. all issues are resolved quickly.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my costs sufficently and pay rises are a good lift every 6 months.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The are oppurtunintities to help in the local community and engineering projects to assit with.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a good compnay to start a long career with, with possibliltys to higher education.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
To further there career as long as possible and take all oppurtunities they are presented with.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!