1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I do distribution and plant for network rail at Sandwell and Dudley depot this means I'm responsible for converting power from overhead lines into lower voltages which then is supplied to track and signal and telecom systems this requires us to be able to restore power and fix any electrical faults
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Loads of new life and wok skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed every minute please get others to join this course
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
I feel like a very important person I feel like the CEO in some points because everyone is really well looked after and respected
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised and structured completely
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Loads of support I'm never at a moment when I'm on my own
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads they want to make sure I'm happy and achieving my goals
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good I am able to finance perfectly
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Loads because we have qualifications which allows us to move to other businesses
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's an amazing opportunity
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Be yourself and they'll have you
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!