1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Helping customers on a daily basis on the phones with ther accounts for different queries from simple to complex.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication, language, complaint handling, team management.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was very interactive and was able to help me do my job with more confidence.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
There is alot of support offered and managers / line managers are there for you depending on what department you are in. Havings positive and open manager is better than having the ones that are like school teachers and strict about their job and control you in what you do and make it depressing and stressful.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was fairly organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieved a good bit of support from her and she was always able to help me understand what things meant.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve the level of support I need from employer and I will make sure I will get what I need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is amazing for what I do, now that I am on a longer shift I hope the extra money will help. I do hope there is another pay rise to help sustain my daily needs as it should be more.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Compared to other call centres this would be the best to work for for it's way of working and colleagues that respect eachother. The business is sustainable enough to take on board peoples needs and it make you feel valued as a colleague and not just someone who works there.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Make sure you don't stay too long. You don't want to be in a call centre for more than 5 years which is what I hope I am not. Come into the business to gain skills and move on to something better if possible.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!