Banking Advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

Belfast
26th April 2016

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

4.1/10

Helping customers on a daily basis on the phones with ther accounts for different queries from simple to complex.

Communication, language, complaint handling, team management.

It was very interactive and was able to help me do my job with more confidence.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

There is alot of support offered and managers / line managers are there for you depending on what department you are in. Havings positive and open manager is better than having the ones that are like school teachers and strict about their job and control you in what you do and make it depressing and stressful.

It was fairly organised

I recieved a good bit of support from her and she was always able to help me understand what things meant.

I recieve the level of support I need from employer and I will make sure I will get what I need

Salary is amazing for what I do, now that I am on a longer shift I hope the extra money will help. I do hope there is another pay rise to help sustain my daily needs as it should be more.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Compared to other call centres this would be the best to work for for it's way of working and colleagues that respect eachother. The business is sustainable enough to take on board peoples needs and it make you feel valued as a colleague and not just someone who works there.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Make sure you don't stay too long. You don't want to be in a call centre for more than 5 years which is what I hope I am not. Come into the business to gain skills and move on to something better if possible.