Combat systems Higher Apprentice at BAE Systems

Farnborough
£18 annually
25th April 2016

8.2/10

Design proving the product against the requirements from the customer and ensuring it meets company standards.

I have learnt alot about networks, electronics and software from being in this apprenticeship

I really enjoy working for BAE Systems the opportunities i have been given are unique and exciting.

4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?

I have so much support at work and have been given varied amounts of responsibilty throughout my placement which shows how i have started to progress with BAE

a placement structured programme gives me the ability famailiarise myself with all areas of the business and get a idea of the role that would suit me best.

I recieve alot of support because i have the ability to enrole myself on any additional trianing i feel i might need as part of my role or simply to develop my skills.

I have 12 weekly reviews and monthly business updates where i have the opportunity to voice any concerns and also i get an update on any current issues within early careers.

I have the opportunity to contribute to my community through STEM activities.

9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *

Because BAE Systems and the programme have a lot to offer and the skills you can gain will be invaluable.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *

Anything can be achieved with a positive attitude and effort.