1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Design proving the product against the requirements from the customer and ensuring it meets company standards.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt alot about networks, electronics and software from being in this apprenticeship
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy working for BAE Systems the opportunities i have been given are unique and exciting.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I have so much support at work and have been given varied amounts of responsibilty throughout my placement which shows how i have started to progress with BAE
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
a placement structured programme gives me the ability famailiarise myself with all areas of the business and get a idea of the role that would suit me best.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve alot of support because i have the ability to enrole myself on any additional trianing i feel i might need as part of my role or simply to develop my skills.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have 12 weekly reviews and monthly business updates where i have the opportunity to voice any concerns and also i get an update on any current issues within early careers.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have the opportunity to contribute to my community through STEM activities.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because BAE Systems and the programme have a lot to offer and the skills you can gain will be invaluable.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Anything can be achieved with a positive attitude and effort.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!