1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As a Project Management Trainee, I undertake a variety of activites in my role. Including creating schedules, organising vital meetings, creating databases and review cost of the area I work in
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many more skills, firstly I now know many different project management processes such as Risk Management, Stakeholder management and have also developed my skills in Excel and MS Project
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme very much and would recommend it to anyone
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I have received important tasks, that have made me feel valued and important
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well, all our placements are set out for the 3 years and the placement structure works really well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
With SuccessFactors and B&F College all the training required is readily avaliable
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We have meetings regularly to track our progress and discuss issues
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary suits my lifestyles and covers my bills
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots, BAE host plenty of events to get involved in and its stretch assignment we can get involved with school/college events etc.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a fantastic opportunity for anyone to gain qualification, experience and earn at the same time
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Be confident amd learn about the business
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!