1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Use design software to create models and outputs. Solve engineering issues with the product.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt new skills with design software and developed my overall knowledge of the submarine.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy my apprenticeship
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel very valued by BAE Systems and feel apart of their company
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship is very well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve a lot of support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many opportunites outisde of work such as STEM events and the Charity Football Tournament
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very well organised company that can provide great opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Make sure they have knowledge on the company before applying
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!