1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Substation crafts person, maintaining all the substation high voltage distribution assets and related equipment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes all the qualifications listed on the apprenticeship
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!