1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Technical Apprentice working in the Faraday Test Centre. Raising paperwork, performing tests, raising certificates.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how an environmental chamber operates. Learnt various new environmental tests.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I get on well with my colleagues and the work loads. I feel accepted as part of the team in faraday.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel valued as a member of the team and that I am actively contributing to the work load.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship overall is well structured ensuring apprentices see a variety of work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Some training providers have had issues but always try their best to support our education.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have always been supported throughout my apprenticeship by the company through additional help and support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary covers what I need to travel to and from work but maybe not living expenses.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many opportunities outside of work such as dance classes and football.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a good apprenticeship as it is well structured. Everyone is nice and will help if needed.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Enthusiasm and a project you have worked on is a good start to the application process.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!