1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
control of items made for the submarines, material control, PPE control, moving heavy loads, procurement.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
the SAP system, better communication, fork lift truck driving, confidence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
absolutely love it
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
very. i feel part of the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
a little messy at times, but on the whole very professional.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much as requested.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much as needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very competitive wages
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
many training courses i can apply/go on.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
amazing company to work for, amazing end product. pride of britain.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!