1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role is as a maintenance operative I am responsible for maintaining machines and carrying out preventive maintenance
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt hand fitting skills, CAD skills and also machining and electrical skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my program
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel like a valued member of BAE systems and of the team I work with.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Our program is structured to meet our needs and gives us the basic skills we require before going onto site.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
we receive large amounts of help from our instructors who are more then happy to support us with any help we may need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
our employer supports us with any issues we may have such as pay and also provides support for things such as dyslexia
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my wage meets my costs as I also receive food and travel expenses in addition to my wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are a number of company events that I will be able to get involved in when I return to site.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!