1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Bit of everything really, it's the great part about the job, we do different stuff every day, for example insulator changing,earthwire fittings,
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am getting better with communication and thinking things through logically
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Really enjoy it, however it could be better planned
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
Really well as a company, we have the opportunity for shares, saving and loads of benefits
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not always great, it could be a lot better
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Our direct trainer kick is fantastic for OHL traineing however our programme manager could be more nvolved
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots our site team are fantastic and are more than happy to help if you need it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Really well I have just brought my first house, however I know that like some other with children it could be tight
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes I think there are I do volunteering
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Brilliant place for women in work, good salary
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Be yourself and include anything in you cv, interesting people who are willing to work will go far !
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!