1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Climbing electricity transmission towers and performing maintenance.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt a lot of new skills to do my job role and further developed team skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
Very valued. If I have a concern or idea I will be listened too.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well. Bulk of the training in the first year so you can get on site and get involved.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If I have any problems they will be sorted and I will be helped straight away.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They support me fully with anything that happens if I need I will be helped.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Costs are all covered e.g. Travel, fuel and food expenses so it is very good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Various opportunities outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They offer very high quality training and very prosperous career opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Go for it. You won't regret it.
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!