1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm an overhead linesman and work on towers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt lots of new skills and developed many others
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I feel very valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is fairly organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received some support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets it well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are lots
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because I enjoy it
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Be confident and be yourself
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!