1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Logistics Apprentice: Scanning items in and out of the system, computer work.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Brilliant, best job decision i have made
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
Feel valued by BAE systems
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Quite well structured but could be improved in some areas, such as fork lift training could be done sooner to enable more work can be done.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Good support, 12 weekly one to one sessions where you can ask for extra help etc.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Could be more but not complaining
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes a few
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good future prospects, great apprenticeship programme.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
If you are enthusiatic and want to work this is the job for you.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!