1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Buyers Assistant Admin. Supporting the Buyer Asistant with meetings, trade and buying ranges
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I gain a level 4 diploma, had lots of training on internal systems and will be having training on personal skills such as presenting
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I would like to stay in this role and carry on buying as a career
4. How valued do you feel by Tesco?
I feel that the f&f team value me a lot
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot from multiple people
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
All costs, enough to share rent in a flat
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Tesco to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
On the most part they are a reliable employer
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tesco? *
It is a difficult interview process and when you get the job there is a massive difference between what you do and your uni friends so its hard. It's hard work.
More from TescoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!