1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a trainee aircraft engineer. a standard day starts a 7:30am and finishes at 4:45 am. During the day learn various engineer skills and develop my experiences to enable to work in the business.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
5 different qualifications, team building skills , engineering skills and things that make me better as person.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
Very valued as the make everyone in the work shop equal and work as a team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
It is always their when I need it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Same as 6a.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Well, always have abit left over to enjoy myself on a weekend
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Always opportunities, best thing this company is for is to gain new experiences in life.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Changed my life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Know your stuff and try your best.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!