Supervisor at Savers

£600 monthly
20th April 2016

Connect with Savers

9.2/10

As an apprentice I had various different roles, they varied from doing delivery and customer service to cashing up and cleaning.

I've learned how to give customers better customer service, I've developed more confidence, I'm quicker at thinking of alternative ways to complete tasks.

I've enjoyed it very much, be loved learning all sorts of new things throughout!

4. How valued do you feel by Savers?

I feel very valued, I feel like an important part of the team and I know they miss me when I'm not there.

My programme was very well structured, I did have three different mentors throughout my programme but the level of professionalism was great.

I'd always recieved complete support during the entirety of my apprenticeship, she left her email and phone number so I could contact.

Complete support, she'd reword questions to help me understand and make sure I'd done everything.

The salary was fine and payed for all of my bills and everything I essentially needed.

Yes, there are lots of opportunities outside of work.

9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *

It's a great company, they make their staff feel valued and important.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *

To be yourself and believe you can do that job.