1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As an apprentice I had various different roles, they varied from doing delivery and customer service to cashing up and cleaning.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learned how to give customers better customer service, I've developed more confidence, I'm quicker at thinking of alternative ways to complete tasks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I've enjoyed it very much, be loved learning all sorts of new things throughout!
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I feel very valued, I feel like an important part of the team and I know they miss me when I'm not there.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme was very well structured, I did have three different mentors throughout my programme but the level of professionalism was great.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I'd always recieved complete support during the entirety of my apprenticeship, she left her email and phone number so I could contact.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Complete support, she'd reword questions to help me understand and make sure I'd done everything.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary was fine and payed for all of my bills and everything I essentially needed.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there are lots of opportunities outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a great company, they make their staff feel valued and important.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *
To be yourself and believe you can do that job.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!