1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
A customer adviser- answering customer queries on the phone and helping with online banking
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have learnt alot through the apprenticeship. I feel like I know alot more of the finer details to do with my role.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyied looking up more information and completeing research and observations
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel it is good they have opportunities like this to improve skills.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well done by Andrea.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Nothing was too much for Andrea. Helped with everything we needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employer gave us time of the phone for visits but nothing else that was supportive.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets the costs I need
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I feel for those that are willing to look there is
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good place to work and great benefits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
It is very customer based.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!