1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Finance apprentice. Arranging team meetings, moving costs for the the business, banking cheques and allocating to correct CC's, Site closure projects (Swansea & Slough)
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt telephone, email, professional formalities skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the company culture. I am part of a very hardworking team and really feel valued as a team member.
4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?
I feel extremely valued by unilever, my manager gives me lots of recognition
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There is lots of structure and support in the learning frame work and regular reviews to ensure I am up to date
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of support from both my manager and assessor. Regular reviews and catch ups
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Manager, mentor, and team
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
yes my salary is suitable for all my outgoings
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
we have a gym onsite which can be used in and outside of core working hours.
9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Is a great opportunity and is a great stepping stone into the business
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever? *
Remain calm and be confident
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!