1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in PMO dealing with PM's project queries regarding the governance. Also I work as the EMEA Budget CAO, so I deal with the budget and resourcing.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have become very skilled in a programme called PPM which is used in depth in IT for Resourcing and budgeting.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my apprenticeship very much and I am contently looking forward to learning new things.
4. How valued do you feel by Nomura?
I feel very valued, I'm now at a stage where people will come to me with there quires as much as anyone else.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very well structured, in work as well as on the apprenticeship side.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive as much as needed, if I need help I know I can reach out to QA at any time.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
From my employer the help I receive is brilliant, whenever I need help or need something clearing up they are there straight away.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Here at Nomura we are paid very well, so I have no issues.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Nomura are always setting up charity events to have people involved.
9a. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a brilliant place to work, which pays very well as well as always pushing you to learn more.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura? *
Be confident, and not to be afraid to ask a question.
More from NomuraMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!