1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Being part of the audit team to check the financial accounts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed communication and leadership skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Really enjoyed the program.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
I felt valued during my placement and felt asif the company had an interest in my personal development.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well structured with different teams and support networks for our development.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support received from university over placement.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Yes support was received from my employer via a people manager.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Fully meets costs as accommodation is paid for whilst we are on placement.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes lots of opportunities for socials and sport events
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Really good company with lots of opportunities and great people working there!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...