Apprentice Sales Assistant at Savers

Wakefield

Connect with Savers

9.2/10

My role as a store assistant included many things, such as working on the till, putting out delivery, working draws and other things such as pick lists, 0-0 and helping out with promo change.

I have developed new skills such as my customer service skills, and improved my existing confidence levels as previously I had little confidence in myself and when talking to others however this course has helped bring me out more.

I really do enjoy this programme, not only am I working on the shop floor itself but I am also learning several new things with my folder work. My adviser is always willing to help as is my manager at Savers.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Savers

4. How valued do you feel by Savers?

I really feel like my work is appreciated by not only my manager, but all of my other colleagues. They are always willing to give me a helping hand or just to have a chat if I need to.

I believe this programme is thoroughly well organised. From start to finish I always knew what was expected of me and had to trouble finishing work given.

I had plenty of support from my training provider. She gave me her number in case I needed help and is always willing to discuss anything I had trouble with understanding.

My employer has been fantastic this past year. Not only is she there when I have a querie, but she gives me an hour every week to complete my work and is willing to help me out the best she can if I got stuck.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Savers

My wage is a perfect amount, it helps me out to the right amount.

There are a few available retail jobs outside of Savers, but I am sticking here. I have however been offered a few jobs from different savers stores which is brilliant

9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *

I have learnt a lot from this programme and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. I believe, in the long run, it will help me out with retail work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *

I would inform them that it truly is an amazing experience and brilliant if they wish to further their knowledge in the retail business.