1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a trainee associate within PwC's assurance sector. My daily tasks involve completing fieldwork (testing) as part of our audit work. Responding to emails, drafting emails, drafting audit reports and communicating with clients.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have obtained the CFAB qualification and a diploma in Level 4 Audit with OCR. We regularly attended internal training sessions to ensure our technical knowledge is kept up-to-date. I have improved on my time management skills and my communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme is enjoyable, there is a wide variety of work that you can choose to do and you are always working in different teams with great individuals.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
I feel extremely valued by PwC, the managers are always quick to praise you when you are working hard and exceeding expectatuins. There are numerous internal recognition awards that can be won for hard work.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
- Fantastic Company
- Great Reputation
- Wide variety of work
- Wide range of clients
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
- Research the company (sectors, services etc)
- Be confident
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...