senior customer adviser at Lloyds Banking Group

belfast
11th April 2016

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.9/10

i help customers who call the bank with queries about their accounts and also help them with the opening of new savings accounts. also am tm support

whilst completin gthe appeniceship programme, i had to gain alot of knowledge regarding hr policy and processes, this meant that if i go to move up alevel i have some preparation.

with my role i needed to get my teeth into something else as i was beginning to be abit bored and this enables me to learn new information and how to go about finsing the information.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

although i feel valued to a certain extent i feel i havent geen given a fair chance to progress up the ladder and have been overlooked when opportunites have arisen.

the program was well structured and the period of 1 year was a suitable timescale to complete. my involvement with my trainer was very good aswell and helped me complete the course.

the support i received was great and enabled me to get through the course no problems without hassle, i didnt need much help but they guided me fine through the course.

the support i received from my employer has not been great since i finished my course. there has been alot of opportunities which i feel i have passed over to gain experience.

my salary package meets my costs no problems and other benefits within the package are great to be able to be add on the extras to gain more.

with my family life i struggle to have opportunites outside of work due to work life balance. so all my chance of gaining opporunities i have to gain through work.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

i have now worked here for over 13 years, it has been a great experience and has opened my eyes to finances that i would not have learnt otherwise in another job.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

you will learn alot and grow as a person and a colleague. there are so many jobs within the business dont focus on one line of job as there are so many roles.