1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work as a trainee in Reward and Employment, which deals with employment contracts and inventive arrangements for executives in banks and other financial services, as well as share plan administration
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am taking the ATT exam as well as doing a diploma in tax.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is very enjoyable; you are treated as a professional and not as a trainee and everyone is very supportive and encouraging.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
My achievements have been recognized and I have been given lots of positive feedback.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is well-structured however sometimes I have to take odd days off at work which means it is sometimes difficult to plan my workload.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have a tutor whom I call on a monthly basis who is very supportive of me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have a people manager who meets with me on a monthly basis and is very supportive and encouraging
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think for my level of skill I am sufficiently well remunerated.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of opportunities, for example I have recently been given the opportunity to develop my own app.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
There is a good environment here and it is a great place to start a career and develop strong career prospects.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Make sure you keep up to date with current affairs and are good with IT skills and ability to interpret legislation
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...