1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I will be a fitter and each day will carry out routine maintenece.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained skills such as LV wiring and fiting skills but have not developed any existing skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the Programme alo.
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I feel that value us all alot as they put alot of money and time into training us and getting us all the help we need.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised as we always are told where we need to be and what we are doing the next week.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve all the support I need and if you need any more support you only have to ask and they can arrange it for you.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i recieve alot of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my cost fine.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is lot of opportunities outside of work all you have to do is look for them and take them.
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a great opportunity.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!