1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Currently in full-time education working towards a Fd. Degree. From second year I will be more involved in work-based projects in the Powertrain Research Department
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, my engineering knowledge has expanded massively.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Not a fan of full-time study, would prefer more plant based activity.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Very, they support my learning and provide excellent career opportunities.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Being a new scheme, there are some hitches but work is being done to smooth everything out.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Enough when it's relevant, the provider covers most basises.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Perfectly, but I wouldn't say no to more!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I guess so, but working hours do make it difficult.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a good scheme that promotes growth and aspirations.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Confidence and professionalism.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!