1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Develop skill in a power train test environment to work in a selected area
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Skill in fitting, turning, welding, fabrication, engine testing, emissions testing have all been leant from scratch during my time
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The work is interesting to me
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well if a little over done
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
An entire training team dedicated to apprentices
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
stick with it
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!