1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Taking calls and handling queiries from customers as well as learning about the aspects of banking. and working within the team to become good advisers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes i have learned and developed my people skills, computer skills,admin skills and communication skills as well as learning how to work and communicate well within a team.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
At this point it is hard to comment as we have not really done much yet but i very much look forward to what it has to hold. and so far what we have been told sounds exiting.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
i feel very valued by my workplace and feel as though i am part of a well working organised team of customer advisers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
we havent had too much done on the programme yet so it is hard to comment although i believe we were meant to have started it by now. this is slightly dissapointing as i am very keen to get my qualification.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
not a lot so far to be honest but hopefully more going forward i have no doubts the support will be great but we havent had anything to need support for yet with regards to the apprenticeship.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The support from our employer is great i have never felt as though i wasnt being fully supported by my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel The salry meets my needs well and is fair considering the job we have to do.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Unsure how to answer.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a good place to work. everyone is friendly and the job role is fulfilling.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
I would say to come into the job with an open mind and a good attitude as you are going to be dealing with a huge and varied range of people both on and off the phone.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!