Customer adviser at Lloyds Banking Group

Dunfermline
8th April 2016

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

7.0/10

Taking calls and handling queiries from customers as well as learning about the aspects of banking. and working within the team to become good advisers.

yes i have learned and developed my people skills, computer skills,admin skills and communication skills as well as learning how to work and communicate well within a team.

At this point it is hard to comment as we have not really done much yet but i very much look forward to what it has to hold. and so far what we have been told sounds exiting.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

i feel very valued by my workplace and feel as though i am part of a well working organised team of customer advisers.

we havent had too much done on the programme yet so it is hard to comment although i believe we were meant to have started it by now. this is slightly dissapointing as i am very keen to get my qualification.

not a lot so far to be honest but hopefully more going forward i have no doubts the support will be great but we havent had anything to need support for yet with regards to the apprenticeship.

The support from our employer is great i have never felt as though i wasnt being fully supported by my employer.

I feel The salry meets my needs well and is fair considering the job we have to do.

Unsure how to answer.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

it is a good place to work. everyone is friendly and the job role is fulfilling.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

I would say to come into the job with an open mind and a good attitude as you are going to be dealing with a huge and varied range of people both on and off the phone.