1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
servincing customers calls adhering to secuirty procedures and keeping up to date with changes on fountain
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt more about the bank procedures
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
we havent started our programme yet
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
we started the role back in october last year and have yet to start the apprenticeship programme. i feel if lloyds were fully behind this we would have started training by now as we were told it would take 6 motnhs to a year to complete (6 months have passed so far )
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the whole process has been very un organised we started the role back in october last year and have yet to start the apprenticeship programme. i feel if lloyds were fully behind this we would have started training by now as we were told it would take 6 motnhs to a year to complete (6 months have passed so far )
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
so far to date we have only signed a few forms
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
no further information has been provided with regards to teh apprenticeshipp scheme
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i took a drop in wages when i took this job as once i had completed the apprenticeship i knew that there would be better opportunites and better pay as we havent started yet i feel disapointed
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
even throughout the application process i recieved contstant emails and phone calls which all contridicted each other which resulted in being passed from department to department in order to resolve issues . i stated i needed to give a minimum of 2 weeks notice and was called on the friday advising of my start date on the monday. it was stressful and unprofessional
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
after my experience i would not recommend other to apply for this role
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!