1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role is to provide customer witht ehy informtion they have called up about in an quick and efficient manner and by also keeping up to date with all the processes.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
not really done anything?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
all we have done is fill out paperwork
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
i feel valued within the team as we are provided with champion roles where we have to provide information within our teams however we haven't done anything for the apprenticeship yet?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not very organised, i started in oct 2015 and only signed the papers in feb 2016. We haven't met with our mentor/ trainer yet so i dont feel like we have achieved anything
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not that i know of
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
its a good oppertunity just don't think it is well organised
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
i don't know if i would recommend the apprenticeship
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!