Apprentice at Savers

Skipton

Connect with Savers

8.8/10

My role is to be a reliable and productive member of the Saver's team, this includes providing customers with a safe and welcoming environment as well as ensuring the safety of team members.

I have learnt a variety of new skills in communication as well as adapting to the work place, the staff have ensured that I have had a basic understanding of the inner workings of Savers as well as providing additional information and training.

I find the program to be interactive and engaging, but I mostly enjoy working with my collegues and seen as a member of the group.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Savers

4. How valued do you feel by Savers?

I have been treated as any other member of staff, nobody is judgemental when I ask questions or ask if they can repeat the task they have set me.

I would say that the programme is well structured and put together, I seldom have any questions about the work set as it always explained thoroughly.

I receive all the report I require, the training provider always makes sure I have fully understood the tasks set and asks if I have any additional questions.

Again I recieve all the support I require, if I need help to accomplish a task they are always willing to help if able.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Savers

My salary is enough to match my needs, as it covers everything and gives me just a little bit in my bank.

Opportunity wise I have been looking, however a lot of the jobs seem to be part time or only over a certain time frame ( holidays) but hopefully there will be options at the end of the apprenticeship.

9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *

It is a welcoming environment where people are treated equally and fairly, everybody can share a joke and work together without problems.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *

Don't be shy, when I first started I was intimidated and did not talk to anyone for the first week, but then I gradually came out of my shell and now they can't shut me up.