1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Interviewing customers to meet both their stated and unstated financial needs, for example opening bank accounts or lending money.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt all about different aspects of finance including mortgages and credit cards and home insurance.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy how it extends my learning at work and I can go a little deeper with my knowledge.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel averagely valued, we are all individuals however as we are the face of the bank there is more pressure to perform for the business as a whole.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised, I always know what I need to do for the month ahead. However I am not quite where I'd like to be on schedule.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My trainer is always available if I need anything from her. She supports me well.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I would like the apprenticeship to mean more to my employer, since it was compulsory. I would like more support and time to complete my apprenticeship work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel my salary may be slightly below pay grade but it needs my needs at present. Other perks are good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I cannot think of an opportunity outside of my work.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Reliable employment, good benefits, good knowledge and skill base to be built up.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Know what you are going to be assessed on and decide whether you will be able to meet those targets.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!