Personal Banking Advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

2010
Chichester

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

6.4/10

Interviewing customers to meet both their stated and unstated financial needs, for example opening bank accounts or lending money.

I have learnt all about different aspects of finance including mortgages and credit cards and home insurance.

I really enjoy how it extends my learning at work and I can go a little deeper with my knowledge.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel averagely valued, we are all individuals however as we are the face of the bank there is more pressure to perform for the business as a whole.

Well organised, I always know what I need to do for the month ahead. However I am not quite where I'd like to be on schedule.

My trainer is always available if I need anything from her. She supports me well.

I would like the apprenticeship to mean more to my employer, since it was compulsory. I would like more support and time to complete my apprenticeship work.

I feel my salary may be slightly below pay grade but it needs my needs at present. Other perks are good.

I cannot think of an opportunity outside of my work.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Reliable employment, good benefits, good knowledge and skill base to be built up.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Know what you are going to be assessed on and decide whether you will be able to meet those targets.