1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
high voltage electrical substation engineer, maintenance of high voltage equipment and high pressure equipmet
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
learnt new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
well looked after
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
lots of book work
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!