Customer Service Advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

Edinburgh
7th April 2016

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

I am a customer service advisor for business banking customers. each day I take calls to service customers needs from balance transfers, to confirming recent transactions, to then discussing other lloyds products that may benefit the customer. internally we deal with other departments for our customers mostly their Business/Relationship manager. My responsibility is making sure I am servicing customers needs to the best I can.

Because of the Apprenticeship I have now gained a qualification in financial services. I have also learnt so much more about my job as going through the apprenticehsip we had to think of things about our job that when doing the job day to day you dont really think of.

I really enjoyed the ApprenticeShip Prgramme, my mentor Hilary Gormley made sure each session was enjoyable, anything i was unsure off she explained it to me until I understood, she was always approachable even if i was to call or text her about a question. The Apprenticeship experience was better than I expected

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel very valued by Lloyds Banking Group. During my Apprenticeship I recieved unlimited support from my team managers and colleagues and also Hilary. Whenever there is new tasks approaching or opportunities my manager always lets me know and i am never missed out.

The programme was well structured. I was always given enough time between my meeting to complete the work I was given. As before the support was unlimited.

I recieved a lot of support from my training provider

i recieve a lot of support from my employer

It meets it very well

There are a lot of opportunities outside work

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

I feel confident within Lloyds and I feel you can really progress once you have a job.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

be confident, dont be shy to ask questions and be yourself.