1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work within GTC, I ensure payments are compliant with the sanctions policys.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt alot about the FCA.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed the program and also the mid year event.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I really enjoy working for Lloyds and I think I will have a great future with the company if I stay here.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My trainer has been great
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lloyds are very supportive and allow me time to complete work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think I am very well paid for the work I do and the qualfactions I am working towards
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Working for Lloyds has improved my life. I feel more confident, Im proud of where I work and I feel I have a bright future ahead of me
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Learn what the business does, mainly the area you are applying for and also which compaines are in the group.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!