1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role includes dealing with business clients over the phone completing thir requests at sirdt point of contact and helping them grown their business.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have built a great working knowledge of the financial industry and learned how to deal with customer requests in a more efficient way.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My trainer Hilary Gormley was very engaging.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very, hopefully I can build a career in the Group
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it was very well organised, i never felt rushed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support she was excellent.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieved a lot of support from my employer when I needed it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary should be higher than what it is currentoly because the work is very draining and can be extremely tedious. Also my travel costs can be quite expensive.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We dont get much time off the phone to pursue many other development oppertunities.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a good company to work for and you can build a good career if you are willing to put in a lot of work at the lower positions, also I get a bonus if I refer people so thats my main incentive.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Work hard and try to enjoy what you do.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!