1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice, many duties based around AutoCAD software and Civil 3D software as well as ProjectWise.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Massively developed all skills with aforementioned software and gained greater understanding of civil engineering as a discipline.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Best job I have ever had.
4. How valued do you feel by Mott MacDonald?
I feel like an appreciated employee.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Could be better.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive plenty of support in the workplace and I am confident I would get any help I ask for.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as is needed to always be confident in what I am doing.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I cope :/ It is fair considering the opportunity I have been given.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Our company and office have many social events.
9a. Would you recommend Mott MacDonald to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Excellent atmosphere, lots of potential for advancement
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mott MacDonald? *
Have confidence in yourself and enjoy the job
More from Mott MacDonaldMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!