Bussiness Apprentice at PSA Group

Coventry

8.0/10

In my role as a Programming assistant I am required to run and check daily reports that are vital for the data used by my department on a day to day basis.

I am also in contact with dealerships everyday to help with the enquiries that they process into our communications systems, this can include creating combination codes and processing authorised transfers.

I have definitely learnt new skills when it comes to communicating with others in the department, it gives a great confidence boost.

I thoroughly enjoy my apprenticeship as I feel that I benefit more from 'hands on' education.

4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?

PSA goes the extra mile with all of their employees to make them feel valued

My line manager has outlined dates as to when tasks or progress should have been made with my apprenticeship.

I am left to do most tasks on my own as it is my responsibility, but I know that the support is there if needed.

PSA provides great support to all of its employees

The basic salary is definitely manageable and gives me security with my living costs

We have the chance to socialise with colleagues outside of the workplace with company activities

9a. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend? *

Because it is a friendly working environment

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group? *

Don't expect to walk through the application process