1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
In my role as a Programming assistant I am required to run and check daily reports that are vital for the data used by my department on a day to day basis.
I am also in contact with dealerships everyday to help with the enquiries that they process into our communications systems, this can include creating combination codes and processing authorised transfers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have definitely learnt new skills when it comes to communicating with others in the department, it gives a great confidence boost.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy my apprenticeship as I feel that I benefit more from 'hands on' education.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
PSA goes the extra mile with all of their employees to make them feel valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My line manager has outlined dates as to when tasks or progress should have been made with my apprenticeship.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am left to do most tasks on my own as it is my responsibility, but I know that the support is there if needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
PSA provides great support to all of its employees
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The basic salary is definitely manageable and gives me security with my living costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We have the chance to socialise with colleagues outside of the workplace with company activities
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
Because it is a friendly working environment
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
Don't expect to walk through the application process
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!