Agreement management co-ordinator at RBS

Borehamwood
6th April 2016

Connect with RBS

9.6/10

as an agreement management coordinator I coordinate and manage the in-life and end of term process within business policy rules whilst achieving a positive customer experience. I ensure Customer returns are completed within business SLA’s and all processes meet Business Self Assurance standards.

I have recently passed my professional bankers exam. i have also gained an understanding of the financial industry and asset finance as well as hone my customer service skills.

this job exceeds expectations. the work is challenging but very rewarding and the people i am surrounded by are fantastic, they will always help me when i'm stuck. As for the college course i am studying, this is also excellent as i find it very informative and feel like i am learning.

4. How valued do you feel by RBS?

the appreciation i receive form my manager and colleagues is great. i get given a lot of responsibility and i feel that this is a good sign of them trusting and believing in me.

my program is well organised, induction was very informative and i have monthly checks from an assessor to see how i'm getting on. my line manager gives me a lot of responsibility and is always there when i need help. I also have set times for study.

i receive alot of support in regards to my training provider, i have a monthly meetings with them as well as my online lectures. if i ever need extra help, all i have to do is call or e-mail them.

my employer is extremely supportive, they're always willing to help me out and i feel they get the very best out of me, they encourage me to take on more responsibility which is a great sign of me going in the right direction.

I can't complain about my salary package, it covers just about all my expenses for the month which is the main thing and the benefits i get from it is a big plus.

there are plenty opportunities outside of work, they host many company events and activities as well charity events and apprentice days for myself, this means i can network with all the other apprentices and employees.

9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *

RBS is the best company i have ever worked for, they are very supportive and i feel they utilize your talents to the very best level. nice friendly environment with people that want you to succeed.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *

the tips i would give to another person applying for an RBS apprenticeship is make sure you know the specifics about the job you've applied for and give yourself plenty of time to prepare for the interview. Also just be yourself in the interview.