Tax Advisory at PwC

School Leaver Programme
5th April 2016

Connect with PwC

8.9/10

I am resposible for preparing corporation tax computations for large clients. Day to day I work on different client projects preparing and updating computations from various data sources whilst also satisying other client queries.

I have learnt a large variety of skills both of a technical and personal development nature.

I really enjoy the work that I do and my routine varies on a daily basis getting insights to different technical and client work.

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

Yes 100%! My team are very encouraging of my personal development and treat me with the greatest respect.

The training is planned to your service line needs and your professional qualification training is also pre planned with clear structure.

Kaplan tutors and materials are of an average quality, they are adequate for my needs

The support here at PwC is brilliant, everyone is willing to help.

Very generous especially being 19 with no financial qualifications

Yes, lots of teams and events for you to easily get involved with.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

Brilliant firm to work for, exceptional colleagues- everyone is always willing to help. Great facilities and opportunities to progress.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

Be yourself! If your the right type of person to work for PwC then PwC is the firm for you!