1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am resposible for preparing corporation tax computations for large clients. Day to day I work on different client projects preparing and updating computations from various data sources whilst also satisying other client queries.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a large variety of skills both of a technical and personal development nature.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the work that I do and my routine varies on a daily basis getting insights to different technical and client work.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
Yes 100%! My team are very encouraging of my personal development and treat me with the greatest respect.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The training is planned to your service line needs and your professional qualification training is also pre planned with clear structure.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Kaplan tutors and materials are of an average quality, they are adequate for my needs
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The support here at PwC is brilliant, everyone is willing to help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very generous especially being 19 with no financial qualifications
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, lots of teams and events for you to easily get involved with.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Brilliant firm to work for, exceptional colleagues- everyone is always willing to help. Great facilities and opportunities to progress.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Be yourself! If your the right type of person to work for PwC then PwC is the firm for you!
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...