1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
helping and supporting assistant relationship managers within the natwest organistaion
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
increased IT knowledge and experienced banking environment and how customers should be treated
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy my programme and beleive it will help me in the future
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
I feel valued as whenever a problem occurs it is dealt with care and consideration for the people involved
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme is organised but also allows time especially for work/revision for exams etc.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve enough support from my training provider in order to achive what is needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my employer also supports me with any problems/queries i ever have
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i find my salary a fair amount and meets costs of transport etc.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
i believe after the programme there will be many more opportunities avaiable to me with the qualifications i have gained
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because they are a fair employer who treat their employees with respect
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
i would say that increasing your knowledge around the banking industry beforehand would help
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!