Quality analyst at Atos

stoke on trent
5th April 2016

My role is Quality Analyst. My job role is to review calls and tickets that the desk do on a daily basis, once I have reviewed these calls and tickets I then provided feedback to them.

I have got more use to how a office runs and how I can work in this environment as I had no experience in this area before. It has improved my team work skills and my computer knowledge.

I enjoy learning new skills while I am working and providing work that is used by a lot of people, so I know that I am contributing. I also enjoy learning new computer skills.

4. How valued do you feel by Atos?

As mentioned before I feel as if I am making a contribution so I know that my work is important and that makes me feel valued and encourages me to keep working here.

There was a lot of material provided to me at the start so I can could get almost all of my questions answered and I felt like the staff were very supportive.

I am in regular contact with my training provider so I can get information I need to and I know I can ask them if I have any trouble with a task.

I receive a lot support from my employer as mentioned before, as I feel I can go to anyone in my team if I have a question or require assistance.

In comparison to other apprenticeships (as I have looked at a few different ones) my salary is fairly high and covers all my current costs.

I am made aware of any outside opportunities that I may want to be part of and there is a variety of places I can go to find out what I can do extra.

9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *

The apprenticeship pays well and it is great learning experience and the staff provide the support required to anyone who needs it and I have learnt new skills.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *

I would tell them to make sure to apply if they get the opportunity to do so because as I mentioned above, it is a great place to do your apprenticeship.